Entrepreneurship Toolbox [19/12/2018]
The Action aims at supporting existing small and very small enterprises, operating in the following categories:
• Catering services
• Educational and social services
To be eligible to participate in the action, potential beneficiaries need:
- 1 AWU (annual working units) for the retailing category
- 2 AWU (annual working units) for the catering services category
- 3 AWU (annual working units) for the educational and social services category
· Improvement of the businessΆs premises for energy efficiency, health, safety and accessibility improvement
· Machinery and equipment for energy efficiency, health and safety improvement, ICT.
· Service and procedures standardization
· Digital Promotion
· Wage cost for new personnel
· Cost of preparation/implementation/monitoring of the business plan.
Up to 24 months since the issuing of the Decision of Approval. Businesses will have to implement 30% of the approved subsidized investment budget in the first twelve (12) months from the date of issue of the Inclusion Decision.
Potential beneficiaries are required to submit an electronic application for funding to the State Aid Information System (www.ependyseis.gr/mis).
Period for submission of investment projects
From 27/02/2019 to 31/05/2019 (17:00).
Contact - Info:
EPAnEK Information Office: 8 Dragatsaniou Street, in the center of Athens.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 10.00 am. to 2.00 pm.
Information by phone: You can call 801 11 36 300, from a household line from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm
Information Points of EFEPAE & Partners: www.efepae.gr