To ensure transparency concerning support from the Funds, in accordance to Regulation (EC) 1303/2013 article 115 par. 2, a list of operations i.e. a list of all the public projects and state aids selected for co-funding under the PA 2014-2020 by Operational Programme and by Fund is published online.
The list is provided by the Monitoring Information System (MIS) Service in a spreadsheet data format, which allows data to be sorted, searched, extracted, compared and easily published on the internet.
The list's contents are determined in Regulation (EC) 1302/2013 Annex XII and include the following data fields:
- beneficiary name (only of legal entities, no natural persons shall be named);
- operation name;
- operation summary;
- operation start date;
- operation end date (expected date for physical completion or full implementation of the operation);
- total eligible expenditure allocated to the operation;
- Union co-financing rate, as per priority axis;
- operation postcode; or other appropriate location indicator;
- name of category of intervention for the operation in accordance with point (b) (vi) of the first subparagraph of Article 96 (2);
The list is provided here in greek language, however, in accordance to Regulation (EC) 1302/2013 Annex XII, the headings of the data fields are also provided in english. The list includes the operations selected for co-funding until its extraction date.
List of Operations 10/10/2017 (CSV)
Note: To view the file, please save it first to desktop and then open with a spreadsheet processing application.