Show us how EU investments are being used where you live, work or travel! Participate in the Europe in My Region photo competition for a chance to win a 2-night trip for two to Brussels and to take part in a photography workshop in October 2017.
To enter the competition, all you need to do is take a photo of a project receiving EU funding you know or have seen, with the EU funding information and the EU flag somewhere in the picture.
The deadline for submitting up to 3 photos is 27 August 2017, 23:59 Central European Summer Time.
How to take part in 3 easy steps:
- Spot an EU-funded project
- Take a photo: EU flag and funding information should be clearly visible somewhere in the picture
- Submit up to 3 photos via the APP
- Submission of photos: 2 May-27 August 2017, 23:59 CEST.
- Voting: 1-10 September 2017, 23:59 CEST
- Jury meeting: 11-14 September 2017
- Announcement of the winners: 15 September 2017
- Winners to come to Brussels: 9-12 October 2017
Did you know that thousands of projects across Europe receive regional funding from the European Union (EU) each year? They could be anything from a support programme for small businesses to improved public transport or greener energy use. In the Europe in My Region photo competition we will not only accept photos of projects co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund or the Cohesion Fund but from any EU fund, if the photo provides evidence of the EU co-funding. Find out more about the EU's Regional policy
and other EU funds