Actions under Investment Priority 1b (Axes 01 / 01C)
1. Modification of the Specialization Bulletin under code 01-1b-1.1-03 and entitled "European RTD Cooperation - Grant Act of Greek entities successfully participating in joint calls for proposals from the ERANETs European Networks" regarding the description of the action, the increase of the budget from 4 million euro to 16 million euro, adding the estimated private contribution, updating the expected output indicators under the action, and updating the timing of the action.
2. Analytical Methodology and Evaluation Criteria for the above action
Actions under Investment Priority 3a (01 / 01S)
3. New Specialization Bulletin under code 01-3a-1.3-02 and entitled "Studies and research in support of the energy sector, industry and entrepreneurship" with the beneficiary of the Institute of Geological and Mining Research (IGME). The total budget of the operation amounts to 5,313,500 euros (public expenditure).
4. Analytical Methodology and Evaluation Criteria for the above action
Actions under Investment Priority 3c (01 / 01S)
5. Modification of Specialization Bulletin with code 01-3c-1.4-01 and title "Upgrading of micro & small existing enterprises by developing their capabilities in the new markets" in order to increase the available TEN of the action from 130 to 180 million euros, updating the minimum eligible budget for investment projects, updating the expected outflow indicators for the action and updating its timetable
6. Modification of the Specialization Bulletin under code 01-3c-1.4-02 and entitled "Program for Supporting Tourism SMEs for their modernization and quality upgrading of the services provided" in order to increase the available TEN of the action from 50 to 90 million euros, the updating of outflow indicators, scheduling and the eligible budget of investment projects
Actions under the Investment Priority 8iii (02 / 02S)
7. Modification of the Specialization Bulletin under code 02-8iii-2.1-01 and entitled "Enhancing the self-employment of higher education graduates" in order to increase the available TEN of the action from 50 million euros to 100 million euros, to provide for co-operation between beneficiaries, age limitation of beneficiaries, updating of the expected outflow indicators for the action and updating of the scheduling
Actions under Investment Priority 2b (Axes 01 / 01C)
8. New Specialization Bulletin under the code 01-2b-1.2-04 "Services for the creation and distribution of national digital orthoimages and aerial photographs" with the Beneficiary of ESRB SA (National Cadastre and Mapping SA) and aiming at the service of citizens, enterprises and services of the Public Sector. The total budget of the operation amounts to 3,104,700 euros(public expenditure).
9. Analytical Methodology and Evaluation Criteria for the above action.
Actions under Investment Priority 2a (Axes 03 / 03C)
10. New Specialization Bulletin with code 03-2a-3.2-02 and titled "Modernization of the network infrastructures of all HEIs and Research Centers in the country" with the beneficiary of the National Network of Research and Technology SA (GRNET SA). The indicative budget for the action is 18 600 000 euros (public expenditure, including VAT).
11. Analytical Methodology and Evaluation Criteria for the above action
Actions under Investment Priority 6c (03 / 03S)
12. Replacement of the specialization card with code 03-6c-3.5-05 and title of new action for "Interventions in characteristic monuments with a special contribution to the tourism of historic cities" with the Beneficiary the Ministry of Culture and Sports. The total indicative budget for the action amounts to 1,720,000 euros (in public expenditure).
13. Analytical Methodology for the evaluation of all the tourism-culture actions of investment priority 6c, the evaluation criteria of which were adopted during the 5th written procedure of the Monitoring Committee of the Greek Expert Committee (Decision 3085/744 A1 / 09-06-2016).