Monitoring Committee of the Operational Program "Competitiveness, Entrepreneurship and Innovation" (EPAnEK) of the PA (Partnership Agreement) 2014-2020
The Monitoring Committee of the Operational Program "Competitiveness, Entrepreneurship and Innovation" consists of the President of the Special Secretariat for ERDF and CF Programmes of the Ministry of Development and Investments.
Members with voting rights are:
A) Representatives of the PA (Partnership Agreement) management, coordination and certification authorities
B) Representatives of public authorities, special services and staff structures of ministries with competence in the fields of intervention of the OP, as well as representatives of the MOU SA
C) Representatives of ENPE and KEDE
D) Representatives of economic and social partners and non-governmental organizations
E) Representatives of intermediaries who manage specific sections of the Program
The Monitoring Committee of the Operational Program "Competitiveness, Entrepreneurship and Innovation" includes non-voting members.
The Monitoring Committee aims to monitor the implementation and progress of the Operational Program "Competitiveness, Entrepreneurship and Innovation", in accordance with Articles 47, 48, 49 and 110 of Regulation (EU) 1303/2013, as well as to approve its specialization.
In particular the Monitoring Committee examines:
1. the financial, common and specific indicators of the Program, including changes in the values of the result indicators as well as any other issues related to the implementation of the Program and the progress towards achieving the quantified targets and milestones defined in the performance framework and, where appropriate, the results of qualitative analysis.
2. all other issues affecting the performance of the Operational Program
3. progress in the implementation of the evaluation project and monitoring of the evaluation findings
4. the implementation of the communication strategy
5. the implementation of major projects
6. the implementation of any joint action plans
7. actions to promote equality between men and women and equal opportunities, anti-discrimination, including accessibility for people with disabilities
8. actions to promote sustainable development
9. progress of the actions related to the observance of the ex ante conditionalities related to the Operational Program, if these were not fulfilled at the date of submission.
10. the implementation of financial engineering instruments, including ex-ante evaluations, strategy papers, cost / management fees methodology and annual reports on the payments made for these costs
11. the annual audit reports or part thereof relating to the Operational Program.
The Monitoring Committee shall examine and approve:
1. the specialization of the Operational Program and any revision thereof
2. the methodology and the operations selection criteria
3. the annual and final implementation reports of the Operational Program
4. the evaluation plan of the Operational Program and any amendments thereof
5. the communication strategy of the Operational Program and any additional amendments
6. any proposal by the Managing Authority of the OP to modify the Operational Program before submitting it to the European Commission.